- is the easiest of our walks and can be enjoyed by everyone, it will be low level on good paths.
- is also low level and on good paths, however, the days will be slightly longer and more tiring than a 1.
- is a good, challenging trek for the average person. It will be an undulating trek with some challenging days, but nothing that cannot be achieved by the average person.
- is a more challenging trek, this is usually due to longer days, lots of hills or pathless sections over rough ground.
- is our most challenging trek, and only recommended for the experienced and fit walker.
|20th July to 28th July 2019||Snowdonia Way||4||FULL - Waiting List Only|
|1st August to 6th August 2019||Cape Wrath Trail (Knoydart Expedition)||5||FULL - Waiting List Only|
|6th August 2019||Ben Nevis||4||FULL|
|6th August to 19th August 2019||Cape Wrath Trail||5||Guaranteed - 2 Spaces Left|
|17th August to 25th August 2019||West Highland Way||3||FULL - Waiting List Only|
|24th August 2019||Ben Nevis||4||FULL|
|24th August to 31st August 2019||Great Glen Way||2||1 Space - Single Room Only|
|7th September to 15th September 2019||Skye Trail||4.5||Guaranteed - 1 Space Left|
|14th September 2019||Aonach Eagach Ridge||5||Spaces|
|14th September to 21st September 2019||Coast to Coast (West)||3||FULL - Waiting List Only|
|21st September to 29th September 2019||Coast to Coast (East)||3||Guaranteed - 2 spaces left|
|21st September to 29th September 2019||West Highland Way||3||FULL - Waiting List Only|
|29th September 2019||Ben Nevis||4||FULL|